Published on Mar 24, 2018 by Carolyn Maxwell Realty, LLC presents the property:
204 Potential Drive Hollister, MO., Poverty Point Area, on Table Rock Lake
This Home has 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Large Eat-in Kitchen, and a 2-Car Garage.
This home with its Spectacular Lakefront and Lake View has a gentle slope to lake; you can walk to the lake, have fun fishing, or cool off in the water.
The subdivision is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the Tri-Lakes area only 6 miles to Hollister and 8 miles to Branson. The Parkview Beach Subdivision is built on a peninsula and is quiet and friendly. In this home, you can sit at your kitchen table and have a cup of coffee and enjoy the spectacular sunsets on Table Rock Lake – you might even see the Branson Belle go past while enjoying your views.
For Inquiries and for a complete list of updates call:
Broker Carolyn Maxwell, Carolyn Maxwell Realty, LLC
417-337-0398 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Large eat-in Kitchen, with lots of custom cabinets,
• Hardwood floors (Oak) Livingroom and Dining room (2000)
• All new woodwork beautifully stained to match hardwood floors (2000)
• Ceramic tiles floors kitchen, Foyer & 3 baths (2000)
• Vertical window blinds
• 3- 8” ft. (Andersen) patio sliding doors (2000)
• Fire place, automatic vent less gas logs with remote heats up to 1,200 sq. ft. (2013)
• New replacement double-hung windows (2013) and (2016)
• New deck with aluminum railings never needs painting (2016)
• New paint through the interior, garage and exterior (2016)
• New siding on back and both ends (2016)
• Beveled grass front door (2000)
• Oak Staircase (2000)
• Beautiful native stone fireplace.
• Brick front on house new (2000)
• Back and sides has native stone and new siding (2016)
• Attic fan with timer
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large Utility room.
• Lots of closets and storage spaces, one Cedar Lined closet.
• New carpets in all bedrooms (2016)
• 2 car garage new garage doors w/opener (2014)
• House Generator will need repaired (Sold AS IS.) backs up refrigerator and LL office
• Water softener and purifier system with large holding tank
• Heat pump and electric forced air heating and cooling.
• New roof in 2007 (30 year roof)